UNDERCOVER (hereinafter referred to as "UNDERCOVER") and jointly managed and managed UNDERCOVER Online Store (URL:https://store.undercoverism.com/, hereinafter referred to as "this site" - F (hereinafter referred to as "BBF", hereinafter collectively referred to as UNDERCOVER and BBF two companies, "our company") regards the trust from the customer as the first and identifies personal information We strictly adhere to the law concerning protection (hereinafter referred to as "Personal
- 1. Definition of personal information
- 2. Acquisition of personal information and purpose of use
We will collect personal information from customers who use this website for the following purposes of use and handle that personal information within the scope of the following purpose of use.
- 1 Management of member registered members
- 2 Item shipping
- 3 Product information · After-sales service · Information on special offers etc.
- 4 Questionnaire survey to improve service
- 5 Marketing activities related to planning and development of products and projects
- 6 Providing contents related to this site
- 7 Other, manufacture and sale of goods, etc.
In the event that it becomes necessary to use personal information for purposes other than the above, you agree to the use of that information unless it is permitted by law.
- 3. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- 1 In the case of obtaining prior approval from third party about third-party provision of personal information
- 2 We will deposit with customers outsourcing parties or affiliates necessary for providing this service If you provide
- 3 Based on laws and regulations, when third-party provision of personal information is required
- 4 When we judge that your life, body or property may be infringed
- 5 When a request is made by a court, an agency such as the police, or a local public entity
- 6 In cases where we entrust handling of personal information to outsourcers who have signed confidentiality agreement to the extent necessary for attaining the above purpose of use
- 7 Other cases where third party provision of personal information is permitted by laws and regulations