UNDERCOVER Online Store (hereinafter referred to as "this Site") is managed and operated by the following entities.
This Site is jointly operated by UNDERCOVER Co., Ltd., and BBF, Inc.
UNDERCOVER Co., Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as "UNDERCOVER") entrusts the sales of goods (hereinafter the goods sold on this site are referred to as “Goods”) to BBF, Inc. (Head Office: 7th floor, Uchisaiwaicho Tokyu Building, 1-3-2 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) (hereinafter referred to as "BBF"). These parties jointly operate and manage this Site. (Hereinafter, the two companies, UNDERCOVER Co., Ltd. and BBF, Inc., collectively referred to as “we,” “us,” “our,” or “the Company.")
- Article 1 (Application of These Terms)
- Article 2 (Use of this Site)
Customers shall use this Site in accordance with these Terms, and they are deemed to have agreed to these Terms by using this Site. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1 of this article, in the event that we suffer damage as a result of the violation of these Terms by a customer, the customer shall be responsible for compensation for such damage and expenses.
- Article 3 (Purchase of Goods)
- 1. Customers can purchase goods using this Site.
- 2. BBF is entrusted by UNDERCOVER to sell goods that are sold on this Site (hereinafter referred to as "Goods") as a subcontractor authorized by UNDERCOVER.
- 3. If customers wish to purchase Goods, they shall apply for the purchase of Goods in accordance with the method specified on this Site. When customers order Goods on this Site, they will receive an e-mail containing the details of the order in the name of the UNDERCOVER Online Store (hereinafter referred to as "order completion e-mail") from BBF. When such an order completion e-mail reaches the customer, a sales contract for the Goods shall be concluded between the said customer and this shop. However, if a customer purchases multiple Goods in one order, a sales contract for the Goods is not considered to have been concluded for the Goods not listed in a shipment notification e-mail.
- 4. If, for whatever reason, the correct selling price of the Goods differs from the price indicated on this Site, we will, at our discretion, (a) notify the customer thereof prior to shipping and ask the customer to instruct us to ship the Goods after confirming the correct selling price again, or (b) cancel the order and notify the customer thereof. It must be noted that a customer is not allowed to purchase Goods at the wrong price.
- 5. The color may differ slightly between the image on this Site and the actual Goods depending on the settings of the monitor used by the customer or other factors, but it must be noted that the customer is not allowed to return nor to exchange the Goods for such reason.
- 6. The size of the Goods may vary depending on the fabric and design of the Goods or the brand, but it must be noted that a customer is not allowed to return nor to exchange the Goods for such reason.
- 7. Orders that include prerelease Goods (preorders etc.) or order-made Goods will be shipped on the release date of such Goods.
- 8. The Goods ordered separately on the same day or on different day cannot not be combined nor switched.
- 9. If customers wish to pay on delivery, a cash on delivery fee will be charged separately. However, cash on delivery is only available when the amount per order is not more than 350,000 yen (including tax), regardless of the number of Goods ordered at one time. If customers prefer cash on delivery and have purchased multiple items at the same time, which have amounted to more than 350,000 yen (including tax) in total, they shall place multiple orders to ensure that the amount per order is not more than 350,000 yen (including tax).
- 10. Because of the system specifications of this Site, the period from the customer’s application to our approval is short. Therefore, we cannot withdraw the customer’s application even before the conclusion of a sales contract. If there are special circumstances and customers wish to withdraw their application before our approval, they may contact us.
Service hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding year-end and New Year holidays)
Contact us from here
11. Regardless of the payment method chosen by a customer, ownership of all the Goods purchased on this Site will transfer to the customer when they are delivered to the customer by the shipping company designated by us. However, if the Goods are lost intentionally or by mistake by the shipping company before arriving at the designated destination, we will be liable for the loss.
- Article 4 (Payment)
- 1. Regarding the payment method and means when purchasing Goods using this Site, a credit card in the name of the customer or the TA-Q-BIN Collect (cash on delivery) service provided by Yamato Transport Co., Ltd., is available. When paying by credit card, the customer shall be subject to the conditions separately contracted with the credit card company.
- 2. In the event of a dispute between a customer and a credit card company, a brokerage agency of advance payment over the fees or other obligations regarding the customer’s payments related to this Site, the dispute shall be resolved between the customer and the relevant parties.
- Article 5 (Shipping Fee)
- The shipping fee for the Goods purchased on this Site will be borne by a customer, except in the case of various campaigns.
- Article 6 (Returns)
- 1. Customers shall bear the shipping fee for returning the Goods purchased on this Site. However, if the return is due to reasons attributable to us, we will refund the said shipping fee.
- 2. For any reason, we will only accept returns of the Goods if customers contact us in advance within 14 days after the arrival of the Goods. However, if any of the following items apply, we will refuse returns in either case.
- (1) If the return is due to the difference in color, fabric, or design from the actual Goods
- (2) If the return is due to the customer’s own convenience, such as the difference in size
- (3) If more than 14 days have passed since the arrival of Goods
- (4) If there is evidence that the Goods have already been used (wrinkles, scratches, odors, etc.)
- (5) If the Goods are purchased at the store
- (6) If there is no tag attached to the Goods
- (7) If any part of the Goods or accessories are missing
- (8) If there is no delivery slip enclosed at the time of shipment
- (9) If we determine that it is not appropriate to return the Goods for any other reason than the above items
Service hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (excluding year-end and New Year holidays)
Contact us from here
3. The provisions of this article are all the guarantees that we bear to the customer regarding the Goods purchased on this Site. We shall not assume any other liability to the customer than what is provided for in this article.
- Article 7 (Cancellation of Sales Contract)
- 1. If any of the following cases apply, we may cancel the sales contract with the customer even after the order completion e-mail arrives.
- (1) When the User orders goods that have been on back order for a long time or discontinued goods
- (2) When the order exceeds the quantity limit (procurable quantity) for limited goods
- (3) When the User orders out-of-stock goods
- (4) When the customer does not receive the Goods and gives no response even if we make a demand that specifies a reasonable period of time (about seven days from the first delivery date), or when the customer does not respond to a phone call from us
- (5) When there is a significant error in the indicated price of the goods
- (6) When false facts are found in the personal information of the customer
- (7) When the customer falls under the prohibited items stipulated in Article 14 of these Terms
- (8) In other cases where we deem it appropriate based on reasonable grounds in light of conventional wisdom
- 2. If we cancel the sales contract with the customer based on the preceding paragraph, we will refund the price paid by the method stipulated in Article 4. We shall not be liable for interest on the return price and for compensation for damages in the case of such cancellation.
- Article 8 (Content Changes, Suspension, and Discontinuation of this Site)
- 1. In the following cases, we may change the content of this Site or suspend or discontinue all or part of the provision of this Site without prior notice to customers.
- (1) When we carry out regular maintenance or emergency maintenance of this Site, or when unavoidable because of construction work
- (2) When a Type I telecommunications carrier suspends telecommunications services
- (3) When it becomes difficult to provide services through this Site because of force majeure, such as natural disasters, power outages, and wars, or acts of interference by a third party
- (4) When this shop determines, for any reason, that it is necessary to change the content of, suspend, or discontinue this Site for operational or technical reasons.
- 2. When we determine that it is necessary, we may suspend or discontinue the use of this Site by customers without prior notice to customers.
- 3. We shall not be liable for any damage caused to customers because of the content change, suspension, or discontinuation specified in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article.
- Article 9 (Copyrights)
- The rights to the content (text, images, videos, sounds, programs, etc.) posted on this Site shall belong to UNDERCOVER or its subcontractor BBF or shall be used by our affiliates based on a license. Unauthorized reproduction of articles, photographs, or illustrations on this Site without our prior consent is prohibited.
- Article 10 (Links)
- If you set up a link to this Site, we may refuse the setting of such link depending on the content of the linked site and the method of linking. In addition, this Site shall not guarantee the content of any linked site and shall not be responsible for any damage caused in connection with the linked site.
- Article 11 (Trademarks)
- All trademarks and service marks appearing on this Site are trademarks owned by or used under license or other legitimate authority by us or our affiliates. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
- Article 12 (Disclaimer)
- We cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, or usefulness of the content of this Site and the information that the customer obtains through or in connection with this Site. In addition, we cannot guarantee that the Goods listed on this Site are in stock and that the Goods ordered by the customer will be provided without fail. In addition, the prices, specifications, and release dates of all the Goods listed on this Site are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for the information posted on this Site nor problems, losses, or damages caused by the use of this Site. In addition, we shall not be liable for the following damage to the customer, regardless of the reason, cause, nature, or result of the damage:
- 1. Any damage caused by inaccuracies, errors, or leaks of information provided on this Site or any damage caused by access to this Website or failure to access (including virus infections etc.)
- 2. Any damage caused by interruption or discontinuation of operation of this Site
- 3. Any damage caused as a result of the information provided on this Site being modified by an intrusion of a third party
- Article 13 (Compensation)
- If a dispute arises because of or in connection with the use of this Site by the customer, the violation of these Terms and other provisions by the customer, or the infringement of the rights of a third party by the customer, it shall be settled at the customer’s own expense and responsibility. In connection with the dispute, if we incur costs or pay compensation, the customer shall bear the said costs or compensation.
- Article 14 (Prohibitions)
- In using this Site, customers shall not conduct any of the following acts:
- 1. Act that infringes or may infringe the property or privacy of a third party or the Company
- 2. Act that causes or may cause a disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company
- 3. Act of providing false information through or in connection with this Site
- 4. Act that is or may be offensive to public order and morals
- 5. Criminal acts or acts that lead or may lead to criminal acts
- 6. Act of making false declarations or notifications, such as registering another person's e-mail address
- 7. Act aimed at business activities or profit or act aimed at the preparation thereof
- 8. Act that damages the honor or credibility of a third party or the Company
- 9. Act that uses or provides or may use or provide harmful programs, such as computer viruses
- 10. Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations or ordinances
- 11. Other acts considered to be improper by the Company for any reason
- Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The use of this Site and the interpretation and application of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes related to the use of this Site.